Goodnewspaper Issue 06
Issue 06 of the Goodnewspaper includes:
- A guide for everyone Marie Kondo-ing their lives on how to get rid of all the stuff that doesn't spark joy
- A story on how Catherine the Great got the first smallpox vaccine to prove its safety to her subjects
- Stories about doughnuts, the nicest place in America, nurses saving lives, apps that do good, and even good news in politics.
- A free fold-out centerfold poster featuring an inspiring quote from Dr. Maya Angelou
- And much much more good news
Join the march toward real, messy hope by ordering the Goodnewspaper today.
The Goodnewspaper is a quarterly print newspaper that celebrates the people, ideas, and movements that are changing the world for the better, and equips you to take action on the issues that matter to you.