Goodnewspaper: The Pride Edition
We are so excited to announce The Pride Edition of the Goodnewspaper — a celebration of the good being done for and by the LGBTQ+ community.
In this moment, there's so much goodness to celebrate, and it's also abundantly clear that the fight for equality and justice for all still has a significant way to go.
Like we do with any of our themed issues (Veterans, Refugees, Health Heroes) — we want you to leave this issue feeling genuinely connected with the incredible LGBTQ+ community, aware of the challenges they face, and feeling hopeful about the incredible work being done to create solutions to these problems. Plus, this issue is a celebration of the good the LGBTQ+ community is doing in your community and around the world — and the queer joy found in the midst of that important work.
Inside this issue you'll find:
- Milestones of progress for the LGBTQ+ community — and the people working behind the scenes to create that progress
- A dad and a soccer star both making a difference for transgender athletes in completely unique ways
- Brilliant contributions from Jess Guilbeaux, Meech Boakye, and Corey Rae — and a beautiful Q&A with Ryan Hollingsworth, Julia Kaye, Sam Slupski, AC Dumlao, Haley Jakobson, and Freddy Rodriguez
- A deep dive into the nonprofit that helping LGBTQ+ people flee persecution in dangerous countries
- A beautiful centerfold poster featuring a quote from Audre Lorde
- Stories about weightlifters, Native Americans, scientists, and faith leaders doing good in the world
- And so much more
If you want to save on this issue, you can become a Good Good Good Member during the month of May and get this issue for only $7. Just sign up for your free trial and look for The Pride Edition popup during checkout.